|Current Owner:||TN-KY Threshermen's Association|
|Current Location:||Adams, Tennessee|
This engine, along with a four-cylinder model, were used to generate power for a gin owned by a Mr. Hunter Rafferty and the town of Wyatt, Missouri. They were replaced in 1954 and spent 30 years in California before being purchased by the TN-KY Threshermen's Association. The 3-cylinder Y engine is operational and runs for demonstration and the annual Thresherman's Show.