Granbury Light Plant #2
|Bore & Stroke:
||14" x 17"
||Granbury Flywheelers link
||Granbury, Texas map
The Historic Granbury Light Plant has a two-cylinder Y-model diesel engine that was installed in 1923. It operated with other engines in the light plant until 1954, and is now maintained by the Granbury Flywheelers.
History of the Granbury Light Plant
The Granbury Light Plant on The Road Trip Destination Guide
Photos of the Granbury Light Plant on Flickr