|Bore & Stroke:
||14" x 17"
||Florida Flywheelers Antique Engine Club link
||Ft. Meade, Florida map
This engine was one of two purchased by the City of Sanford, Florida in 1937 for municipal electric power. The engines were used through the 1960s before being retired sometime during the 1970s.
Florida Flywheelers Antique Engine Club
Video of the Sanford engine on YouTube