|Current Owner:||Historic Sternwheeler Preservation Society|
|Current Location:||Lamb, Indiana|
|Current Condition:||Operational as primary propulsion|
The sternwheel tugboat Barbara H is powered by a four-cylinder Fairbanks-Morse diesel engine.
The tug was originally built as a gasoline-powered boat named the Standard for the Standard Oil Company of Ohio in 1922. In 1925, the gasoline engine was replaced with a Fairbanks-Morse 35B8-1/2 diesel engine, which powered the tug until 1940. Under new owners, the tug was renamed the Donald B and repowered with a Fairbanks-Morse 35F10 diesel engine. It was an active tugboat moving barges on the Ohio River until 2000, when it was retired as the longest working towboat.